Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whether or not the Naxos Xenon Blue Krypton Bulbs (as shown in Ebay) is legal or not in Ontario? Does anybody have any blue lights that they got for under $40.00?? Thanks!

·
Registered
579 Posts
hey, i have a set of Eurolites.. I bought them for $30, and they're legal.. any cop that tells you that they're illegal is a pig... oink oink.... btw, they don't emit a blue light...

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I saw some cars with definite blueish lights..

They were civics and an old integra.. so im sure its not HID, but the lights really looked blueish, even in daylight. Im wondering what they were using, does anyone know?

·
Registered
299 Posts
For the bluey HID look..... you can get seperately wired blue bulbs that just require drilling a hole in your headlight housing..... or you can get the japanese versions of the Piaa plasma blues..... rare but blue...... or my naxos' are kinda blue..... cheap... but they dont bust so I dont complain........ ha ha..... Or Catz has an HID look kit if you want to spend some real cash..... or they also have I believe a set of plasma blue bulbs...... my Naxos' cost me 45 bucks..... 19 a bulb plus tax..... from a local shop..... hope this helps...... AND DONT GET HAND OIL ON THE BULBS!

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I got the japanese version of the Xenon bulbs... 130 watt output... much bluer and stronger then the eurolights. They cost a bit more (i payed 50$ instead of 30$ for eurolights) but its a big difference. My white MX6 looks hype now, with these headlights and blue blinkers! all i need is yellow fogs..

BTW. you can get em at this after market shop on dixie and dundas (mississauga), they always have souped up cars in front so you wont have a problem finding it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I like that shop at dixie and Dundas, I think is is called Max Motorsport. They seem very helpfull, and I get the feeling that you can haggle a bit with them. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts