Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is xenon's website i can find it i searched google and no of em where the site

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That's crazy! I can't find it either. What did you need off of it? Maybe that will be easier to find then the homepage.

ps: did someone say april 20th?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
because i need to buy new headlight and i wanna see how they look like install on the car shining. i was once on a website that showed a bunch of headlight like all the different styles (ice white, ultra white, etc.) and i'd figure that xenon who have pics of em

·
Registered
527 Posts
hatebreed420 said:
because i need to buy new headlight and i wanna see how they look like install on the car shining. i was once on a website that showed a bunch of headlight like all the different styles (ice white, ultra white, etc.) and i'd figure that xenon who have pics of em
they usually have a blue tint to them. some of them kind of have a regular oem look at close range but from a distant it's a blue tint. i have like 3 brand new pairs of different brands. i don't need them no more since i have angel eyes now. you want to buy a pair or all of them??? i think hyperwhite is the best to go than the blues or other colors because if it rains you can't see for sh*t. i know because all my friends complain about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts