Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could pic up a pair of xinon head lights for my girls mx-3. I went a couple of place and they where trying to sell me xinon hyper white for like $100 and another place for like $70.

I bought mine for $35.00 over a year ago and they still work but every place I go has them too expensive.

Does anyone know where they have these lights for a good cheap price?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hit up pacific mall at Kennedy & Steeles, thats where I usually grab all my lighting stuff.. Its usually pretty cheap too, like 40 bucks? They have a couple stores there, try Station 28 you can usually get them to give you a deal (like no tax or something like that)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I got mine from automotive werehouse at niagara on the lake for real cheap, I believe like 15 bucks a pair. They have a website, but I can't remember the url.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
YO MAN DONT GO TO PACIFIC UNLESS U CHINESE LOL (NO OFFENSE) BUT THEY RIP U OFF AND SHYT. IF U WANT THEM FOR SURE I CAN GET THEM FOR 30 FLAT BUT U HAVE TO BUY THEM FOR SURE I GOT TOO MUCH SHYT PPL SAID THEY WANTED AND I GOT BUT THEY NEVER BOUGHT IT.

LET ME KNOW VIA private message.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Xenon headlights....hmmm, PIAAs go for about the same as the EUROLITES, right? well, in Vancouver, i went to Overseas Auto on 4th and Main...great price on a set of the Cool Blue Xenon Euros...30bux for the pair.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Pacific's not that bad at all man... I've compared prices from different shops and stores.. and no matter where you go its pretty much all about the same... add or subtract a few dollars

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
go pacific... my buddy got em for 30 bucks (and he wasnt chinese)... just remember greens is the universal equalizer and as long as u have greens no one cares if your brown, chinese, black or whatever... i get all my shyt from stephens whenever i go to pacific cause theyre prices cant be beat and they always go down on their price... bargain with em and if u dont like the price walk out... u aint losing nothing but your time and i believe they have 5 different car stores in that mall so i'd recommend u hit it up... and mazdakid, if your referring to me as the perpatraitor who aint purchasing any of your goods and keeps inquiring about em thats just wrong.... i never said i wanted anything and inquiring about prices dont mean a damn thing.... + when ur talking about spending 1500 or 2000 on your car you gotta make sure its worth it and with the condition my car is in right now i dont know that... i'd appreciate it if u can hook me up with the kit when IM READY to buy it but for now nothings for sure.. i got a busted rad, pullin codes 23 and 41 off my OBD1, radio antenna motors busted, i got a oil leak from my oil sending unit which i cant fix and i got oil in my spark plug wells.... from this point im prob gonna be getting a KL-ZE if my engine doesnt get any better and that means no kit ti'll next year... peas

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yo buddy just chill wuts up wit u? yo man u reading too much into what i posted and in the wrong way i might add. never did i say that u never asked for nething that u made me get and never bought now did u? i was talking bout other ppl who make me get stuff then when i get it they dont want it and it sits in my garage!!!!!! yo man straight up if u gonna be like dat den i suggest u relax urself.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
neva mind den.. i wuz thinking u bought some of the shiznit i was interesed in because i said i was interested in it... itz cool then... peas

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i just got the connections down cold
ask mazdaspeedster and the price he was quoted at pirana. then compare my prices at the same place

·
Registered
763 Posts
MAZdaKId

yo you have a good link on shit?? I ordered a front bumper from piranas... A MONTH Ago and its STILL not in yet, I dunno what to frkiin do

AND IT was SO expensive

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yo man i think u got ripped off but i aint sure unless u tell me ur price but yeah man my friends order stuff from there 3 weeks ago and they got it already and they had there from california man so i know for a fact u are being dycked around with i suggest u go there and tell them u want ur shyt
im sure if i got it for u i could have gotten a much better price

·
Registered
763 Posts
for real man?? ****!! I ordered the shit on July 20th.. Today is AUGUST 20th so its been a MONTH exactly.. and the SHIT IS STILL NOT in yet...

And I paid $590 + TAX that is ****ing ridiculous but I want that fr. bumper still :)

And Im paying STORAGE charges at the body shop right now cause its ready to be painted just the BUMPerr needs to come in!!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yo man the shipment from california already came in and so did the new york one so maybe they forgot bout u or lost it u better go in there and talk to kareem

·
Registered
763 Posts
Kareem? I was going through some guy mark.. and he said it "SHOULD " be in by the end of the week or next week.. I dunno its kinda killing it

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
mark is the main guy and he links me up wit deals but they dont want me telling ppl thats why it works like this when u want something u give me the cash i give it to them u get bill and product im just the middle man for the kits but i do get some form of comission

·
Registered
763 Posts
yo man PLEASE talk to him to get me a discount...
And please ask him to try to hurry up my kit!!
i've been waiting a MONTH (since july 20th) for the kit, and now he's saying it aint gonna be in till MID-SEPT!!

please help me man

1 - 20 of 25 Posts