Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow not a few weeks later! shortest time between woot offs ever lol.

anyways yay another woot off!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wot is normally a 1 item a day site.. i bought 3 new media center HP slimline PC's for 350 each back when the same machines were going for 500+ refurbed. also got a bunch of other stuff from woot.. ihave about 12 2gb micro SD cards that total cost me <20.00. great for my NDS, phone, sansa, etc lol. its awesome. shipping is always 5.00, regardless of ordering 1, or 3 (max is 3) and regardless of weight.. so the 3 computers i got shipped for 5 total. lol.

During a woot off - they are basically clearing inventory.. so they throw up a new item as soon as the old one sells out. typically its much lower volume.. maybe 20 - 50 of a particular item. at or toward the end of the woot off is a "random bag of crap" which costs a dollar (plus 5 shipping) and typically contains just random "mystery bag" items, but in the last woot off.. over 30 people received Zunes, and 3 people received 60" LCD's as their random crap. lol.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
damn the woot off. This really needed to be a productive day of work tomorrow. That meant sleep tonight and no internet tomorrow.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Oh teh irons!!!!!!
Sawed-Off 2-Gauge

Time to panic! You’ve drawn a name in the office Secret Santa pool that you don’t recognize! You’ve wandered by this person’s cubicle to see if there are any telltale signs of what he or she might be into, but it’s as plain and unadorned as the day he or she moved in. And if you strike up a conversation with this stranger for the first time right after Secret Santa names have been assigned, it’ll be a dead giveaway. Secret Santa won’t be secret anymore, ruining Christmas for your workmates and possibly for all of Christendom. What to do?

Step back. Ask yourself what you know about the person. Does he or she drive a car? Does that car have tires? Are they made of rubber? Are those rubber tires the kind that slowly leak air over time?

If the answer to all these questions is yes, stop worrying. Just pick up this 2-In-1 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge & Tread Gauge. Every driver wants to know if their tires are in such a condition as to potentially kill them, or at least to kill their gas mileage. With its battery-powered digital accuracy and drably utilitarian purpose, it’s exactly the kind of anonymous gift that makes no assumptions and takes no risks – perfect for workplace gift exchanges. When you care enough to say “I hereby fulfill my holiday obligation toward you”, give the 2-In-1 Digital Tire Pressure Gauge & Tread Gauge.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no... but if you see it, hit buy. theyre usually gone in less than a minute,.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude...

its really not worth it unless you buy 3.

the shipping kills it, but, the shipping is total.. not per item. i got 3 of those.. they make great stocking stuffers :)

I'm considering the computer. I already have a bunch of dual core slimlines.. they are GREAT machines. a quad core phenom chip slimline is pretty pimp.. but it's not a significant price drop... i can get it on amazon for more or less the same price.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
I though about getting more than one, but I have little money to spare:lol:

What computer, the Pavilion Phenom? Looks pretty badass. Im looking at wine.woot, that box set looks good. to match my new set:lol:

*edit*

I srsly lol'd
Dyson DC17 All-Floor Vacuum

Its Teh SuXX0rzest

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yah.. i missed out on that 26" LG monitor... damn.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
flash drives come up constantly. 3 times so far this woot off.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts