Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Yellow 6?

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  MX6-Shock 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

i decided to give my car a paint job, i was thinking of doing it yellow? what do u all think?
any other suggestions would be cool too?

does anyone have or know of a yellow 6 that i can see a pic of so i can get an idea?

thanx....

#7 ·
If yellow is played out...

what color should i get my 6 painted, i really have no idea what i want-its a hard decision to have to make
at least for me it is...

suggestions....?

i know its my car and my choice but i value all of ur guys opinions....

thanx....

#9 ·
timberland green

really bad oxidation all over, i have done all the maguirs steps like body scrub, polish, wax
but it still looks terrible....

so i definitly want to paint it, just not sure what color....

#11 ·
how much money you got?

spray a candy on there...LOL

i would have to say royal/midnight blue or emerald green.

or if you dont mind a little purple in your blue, radar blue looks sweet.

#12 ·
do like a blaze orange or something with a pearl in it. like a blue, or red. something that you have to mix colors to get, not just blue, or red or yellow you know what i mean, something no body else has on their 6 but might have on something else. its all good man, what are your ideas man????????

#13 ·
yeah... not a bad idea.

go mix your own color, most custom paint shops will let you do this. my friend came up with a color that he called "candy cayman green" that he sprayed on his shogunned integra. it was pretty much bluish green but it depended on how the light hit it... it was a cool color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.