Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST OF ALL THOSE THINGS WAY A TON!

I WAS CHILLIN AT THE COFFE SHOP WITH A BUNCH OF IMPORT GUYS SHORTLY AFTER I PUT ON MY INTAKE AND THIS GUY WAS TALKIN ABOUT HE WAS SO FAST. IT WAS RED WITH BLACK FACTORY WHEELS. HE HAD A STILLEN COLD AIR AND SOME KINDA EXHAUST AND HE CLAIMED HE HAD A CHIP I OFFERED TO RACE. SO WE GO ABOUT 2 MILES DOWN THIS COUNRY ROAD TO A STOP LIGHT. WHEN IT GREEN HE GOT A HEAD START BECAUSE HE WAS INCHED UP SO FAR THINKING IT WAS GOING TO TURN GREEN BUT I SOON CAUGHT UP WITH HIS ASS AND BEAT HIM BY A LITTLE MORE THAN A CAR LENGHT. HE CLAIMED I HAD TO OF HAD SOMETHING DONE IT! HAA

·
Registered
37 Posts
yea, i raced one, we were going about 35, i downshifted and got the edge, and kept it until we went into traffic, which was not very long. He was all crusin thru taffic to catch me, and when he did he was suprised, he was like "dang, thats fast" i said its alright, but i dont wanna say anymore, and race him again and get my butt kicked. I think i just got lucky, those cars are pretty mean. That kid raced a SVT that i raced, and his race was closer than mine, but he didnt beat it, neither did I.

G

·
first of all MAZX6 TURN OFF YOUR DAMN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second of all...i know we can beat htem....i beat one yesterday....no biggie....i beat it and im an ATX so u MTX'ers...dont try J00 SHALL 0WN D3M!

G

·
If it's a VR-4, then it has twin turbos makin' about 320 hp and your toast. If not, then it just has about a 220 hp N/A V6 in it, and with how much that car weighs you should at least tie him, most likely beat him. You can tell the VR-4s by different rear bumpers with lips above the exhaust tips, and 5 spoke wheels.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
and the triangle windows say twin turbo... but note the thread title...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts