Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my brother were driving around when we saw this guy in a very nice Mustang GT convertible, the generation before last. The guy in it was looking pretty smug so I pulled up next to him and showed him that I wanted to race. He said go to the next light. Well, it turned green before we got there, so we did the 3 honks off a romp at about 45. I believe I was in third gear <I keep my revs between 3500-5000 when racing> and I just pulled steadily away from him. Oh yeah, his was an ATX. We went from a light again later on down the road, and as I was about to shift into second, some old lady pulled into my lane. I was ahead of the guy by like a half a carlength so I had to slam on the brakes and shoot over into the other lane. We romped one more time, I let him honk this time, and he like put it in neutral, revved it real high, and dropped it into gear. Boy, it made an UGLY sound. I just pulled on him and kept pulling. I know it wasn't a good match, him being convertible and ATX and all, but, my brother is a die hard mustang fanatic, he has a '90 GT and I just wanted to show him what Mazda power is all about :D

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
BS!!!!!

just kidding. good kill... show 'em that GT really means "got turbo?"

did i ever tell you about the one time i pulled up in between 2 5.0s in the GSX?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, he asked the age old question "What the F*** have you got in there?"
Just a little 4 cylinder factory turbo.
Of course the engine is bored .020 over, I have no cat or muffler, etc... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts