Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you still working with 5Zigen? If so, do you still get employee prices on their products?

I guess this would be better off in PM, but I'm trying to get this forum to have a little life :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
I can get damn good prices. I can get basically any set of wheels $500-600, and then my buddy can get kumho 711s and 712s for mad cheap too, just let me know. Also I can get 5Zigen fireball mufflers, and ACT clutches through him too.

-Zook

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What sort of price on those act clutches?

I plan on spending money on the car again (Gasp, after months!) after my daughter/son is born in two months.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I got my Stage 2 ACT clutch kit for $330 shipped.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The shop I go to got mine for $310, hehe. Of course it's a different clutch so that plays a big part.

Flyswat, if there is a local bolt on shop in your neck of the woods, look to make friends with them. There are deals to be had if you just go in and start talking to them.

Zook, my friend is looking at some 5Zigen wheels. Would it be okay if I got a price quote from you on a set of wheels??

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
992-mx3t: There is NO shops here in my neck the woods.

A "performance shop" opened a few months ago, but the guy who owns its an asshole, and generally deals with outfitting pickups, he has a wall of APC crap though.

Seriously, you've been out west right? Society pretty much ends in Port Angeles :)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, yeah, I've been like once. I don't really remember much. I do remember watching some guys doing some brick laying, I saw a seagull, and then we got some gas and left. That was about it for my experience in Port Angeles.

·
Registered
607 Posts
992mmx3-t - What kind of wheels, what color and size and what lug pattern?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a 5 lug pattern, I'll have to get more info. on it when I talk to him next, thanks man.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IggyPop referenced to where I can get the ACT Stage 2 clutch for $300 shipped..I just cant remember who he said, its in the 1st gen section.

·
Registered
607 Posts
He was probably talking bout me, I posted about it awhile back when I had gotten it, $300, $330, what the difference? Hehe it'll be way cheaper for us local guys cause the $330 is shipped to WA, anywhere else would probably be ~$350.

You know what's a good idea? If you guys all want wheels, exhaust, clutch kit, etc... Lemme know then I'll get it all ordered and then one day we can meet up and have shop day or something, so we save on gas, shipping and the works. We could also go around and give rice citations, etc.. :D

-Zook

·
Registered
607 Posts
My buddy printed it out and we're gonna make copies and burn all our ricer friends and video tape it... Yep good ole' boring Port Orchard :eek:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL, I'm so down for that. Would be cool to pick on the SIRROM cars, lol!

You think you have a lot of rice in Port Orchard, wait till you get around to Federal Way, LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts