Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title pretty much says it all... but to not get closed I will explain. You show no interest in meets. Why? I don't know. We are trying to get a meet set up, and no one even bothered to say that they can't make it. Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate it. Really. Would it be that bad to meet a few other owners? Hmm? My Ohio based Probe club has at LEAST one meet a month... Good showing out here... uh-huh...

Brad

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
FAHK u! :p

just kidding :)

im down for a meet as soon as i get my mx6 to the point where i am not afraid to drive it more than 1 block (tranny dying quickly, and timing belt 20k miles overdue!!!)

unless you dont mind me showing up to a meet in my jeep :p

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry... it's not you dude. It's just before the site went down last time, everyone was all about a meet. But now only one person responded to the idea. The lack of effort just blows around here. It seems no one cares... Grr...

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
the board going down probably killed some enthu8siasm.. if anything does start up tho, count me in.. even if i have to drive my jeep lol :)

Y

·
0 Posts
I'm with you BSmooth i cant even get any probe together for a meet here in the Pittsburgh area either, let alone mx-6's

·
Registered
73 Posts
check out the NEPO section in probetalk for meets...they are more hard core over there. this forum blows on this board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts