Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
untill you take a picture of it among other "normal" cars

:jump:

(also,this car is dirty,yes. not a pro pic I know buut there was a full parking lot due to basketball tournament and just made it stand out to me more so I HAD to take a pic)

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
I know exactly what you mean.

Elmer

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
The mx6's style is ageless. Those halos aren't my style but they do look okay on a black car.

I like when I go to look for my car and can't find it because it's roof line is lower than every other car in the lot. :p I usually just look for the gap between two other cars to find it.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I like when I go to look for my car and can't find it because it's roof line is lower than every other car in the lot. :p I usually just look for the gap between two other cars to find it.
i do the same thing, i dont know how it is eveywhere else but here there are a ton of really big trucks with lifts and a lot of them i can drive under. I always park between two really big trucks just for laughs, next time i do it ill try to get a picture

·
Registered
59 Posts
LOL does that truck have spinner hub caps xD gotta love them idiots who think spinner hub caps are sweet xD nice mx6 though love the halos :)

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
The mx6's style is ageless. Those halos aren't my style but they do look okay on a black car.

I park my car as far away from other cars as possible, yeah it's a longer walk but it keeps me from getting dinged up.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I park my car as far away from other cars as possible, yeah it's a longer walk but it keeps me from getting dinged up.
Yeah. I personally always park against a curb far away, so at most I can only have one car beside me. Shoot, I rarely drive anywhere aside from school and work, which combined results in 5 miles on my car a day. Not bad at all. :p

But yeah, our cars are easy to loose in a parking lot..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL does that truck have spinner hub caps xD gotta love them idiots who think spinner hub caps are sweet xD nice mx6 though love the halos :)
No not spinners.

aaand yea usually im the only one in that parking lot because I dont park in the assigned lots because lots of highschool kids=dings
that was full cause a basketball tournament we had

1 - 10 of 10 Posts