Join us.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
NSFW...

·
Registered
266 Posts
i was already there! i would come back but i have work tomorrow morning and cant afford another half tank of gas... -_- or energy drinks for the trip back, for that matter

·
Registered
266 Posts
dammit chef you must have another one of these at some point in time. one where i can stay for its entirety. that was the most fun ive had in a long time. and ive nevr been/always wanted to try paintballing. you beashtards.:urg:

·
Registered
619 Posts
dammit chef you must have another one of these at some point in time. one where i can stay for its entirety. that was the most fun ive had in a long time. and ive nevr been/always wanted to try paintballing. you beashtards.:urg:
x2

Make it for around april and i may actually show up!

Cant wait to see the videos :D

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Gimme my couch back!

·
Registered
311 Posts
This is my domain bitches. Anyone want to see my ban-luger?
Dude, yes. Only because it's been a while since the Ban-Luger has been used and it'll keep me from mentally torturing myself for the next few days.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
damn, i need a job so i can party there for once. I did a fair share of drinking in Louisville for my grandfathers birthday. Kinda feel like crackin one open. Ah hell, i can't resist. I'll drink one for my internet bro's.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
[fizzle] them.

come to PA.

Join us.
And here I was, thinking no one would actually show up as typically the boards are more talk than show.

Maybe next year I'll trek down.

In all honesty, if I had seen this post sooner, I could have driven down impromptu-ly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts