Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title sais it all I have decided to go turbo. I have started pawning off as much stuff as I can find in my house to fund the project. I am seeling the nitrous kit first and I really want to get rid of it semi local because, so I figured I would let you guys know. For those of you that have seen my car I will be giving up my custom ashtray too I have the thread in the forsale forum if you wanna check it out.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Everybody going crazy, ups, i mean - going turbo..;)
[green light]Tssssss.....[/still green]
-----------------------------------------------

·
Registered
41 Posts
AAHhhh, I am not able to find your post on the NOS. How much your selling and where are you located? What system do you have?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Man, you are nuts. You're giving up the supremely excellent reliability of your setup for something that will take up 10x the effort and 15x the cost of nitrous....:D

Good luck!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Brian- If you do sell the nitrous kit, please settle up the leftover money that you owe Kristen for it. I've been taking grief for it for about a year now... Thanks... I don't have contact info, but I'm sure she's still on Probetalk

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jon93PGT said:
Brian- If you do sell the nitrous kit, please settle up the leftover money that you owe Kristen for it. I've been taking grief for it for about a year now... Thanks... I don't have contact info, but I'm sure she's still on Probetalk
:tup: will do

·
Registered
396 Posts
in a way, i agree with dan. although, that would be freakin awesome to turbo your car. but one question is, how the hell are you gonna get it through customs as carb legal when you move to germany if you turbo it??

yet still, i'll be green as your car with envy when its hooked up, and i'll be there to help and get a ride when its done. :D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts