Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
What happened the last time you opened your mouth?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Yeah, my team is slowly going downhill...I expect to be wasted in the playoffs. You heard that here first, :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I'll allow it...white was gracious enough to pollute the thread with funnays :)

just keep it clean without slurs :p
I want to add that we have been too lenient on this thread. So this will serve as your only warning.

No more jokes that:
- are derogatory toward a specific race, religion, or other group protected by law from discrimination (handicapped, gay/lesbian)
This doesnt mean that you can not post any joke about a race or religion, just not ones that are hateful or stereotype them in a negative way.

- promote activity that victimizes other people (rape, lynching, pedophilia, etc.) Not funny anyway.

- violates out language filter (it is there for a reason)

I am not going to hand out any infractions for previous posts, but I will be editing out some of the more offensive jokes.

Any jokes posts from this point that violates these rules will be dealt with harshly.

Zach's title has been transferred to Scooby, Scooby is now his legal pwn3r.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Ouch..I got pwn3d by teh masta

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Next year I wanna get in on a league with you guys. I'm in one now and I'm hooked.

Barely made the playoffs, we'll see how I do this week :S

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Next year I wanna get in on a league with you guys. I'm in one now and I'm hooked.

Barely made the playoffs, we'll see how I do this week :S
I'm #1 right now but my team is fading :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
This was my first year to play ff and I loved it. I finished my season yesterday as the league champion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts