Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol... that is NOT a valid reason to type in the "ban reason" field!!!!

:p

i'm going through some of the bans that we've performed, and i see things like "spam" "adult content" "scammer" and then i see "MY BALLS, LET ME SHOW YOU THEM"

i first thought it was AJ... but i soon saw it was you :p

sidenote - i got a longass PM from weaksauce... was all gibberish, but the gist of it was he was sorry and wouldn't egg things on anymore.. he's also under the assumption that you and he are "boyz"

needless to say, i didn't bother replying.

then dtomashov decided to create a new name.. and well.. i'm sure you saw how that turned out. there's hope for weaksauce.. but dtomashov.. i dunno.. he's just too convinced of his own shit-not-stinkyness. he really feels he's the victim in this lol.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I love this jerb too :D

Btw...remember me posting that I said/typed that when I banned spammers :D

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Weaksauce is a strange punk know it all kid

I thought dtomashov was very nice in person.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
which one red-lighted you on the freeway? Wasn't it Dennis?

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
it was funny the day before Weaksauce was banned, he tried to befriend me in a PM by asking me all these very stupid questions, about my car and my job. :lol:

How does that Limp bizkit & Redman song go again?

"Just shut the fuck up, just shut the fuck up... shut the fuck up" :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I honestly dont know how any of you 3 got along with them 2 in person. I dont know, maybe they are different in reality but right now both of them are on my shit list.

How about that tyler (red wheels) kid in person? His first post on the site was full of arrogance and attitude.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I thought the whole group were douches :shrug:

Thinking they have straight line performance, but when they get showed up, they resort to teh curves performance :lol:

Btw...I'll take my Kuhmo Ecsta Supra's or Federal SS595's over KDW's any day of the week

I'm also pretty sure that I could hang with them in the curves with my new rubber :)

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I thought the whole group were douches :shrug:

Thinking they have straight line performance, but when they get showed up, they resort to teh curves performance :lol:

Btw...I'll take my Kuhmo Ecsta Supra's or Federal SS595's over KDW's any day of the week

I'm also pretty sure that I could hang with them in the curves with my new rubber :)
KDWs or death.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
**puppy eyes**

am i on ur [shizzle]list too stealth?

feen
No, I only have a few people.

group of 3 from that meet, and a few other previously banned asshats.

Who was the guy with the red mx6 shaved down on airbags? It was like lowazzmx6 or something. He was a douchenozzle. Also that evil mazda dude.

Oh and I wouldnt say hes on my shit list but fredio54 drives me up the wall.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Oh and I wouldnt say hes on my [shizzle] list but fredio54 drives me up the wall.
Amen. It seems like most of his posts are worded to make others feel stupid and make himself look superior.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol.. fredio a mod? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

not while i'm alive.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Oh Geez. :lol:
It never ends in here. :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts