Premium Member
18,203 Posts
HAHAHA

Remember what happened last time right?

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh...last time I didnt have the whole squad I have now bro. But 'tis ok, I know I got this one in the bag.

How confident are you on your team zach?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Very...except I have one weakness this week, my RB.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh, well, that would be my stronghold. Why dont you just bench all your players and call it quits while your ahead? You can either surrender the first place or I'll take it by pwnage:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Keep talkin...you really think Atlanta's defense is going to let Brees have a 300 yard 3TD game? :lol:

OTOH, Rivers is going to have a 400 yard 4TD game against KC ;)

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The problem is that if you have 1 or two big WRs, then yuo can be stoped. When you have like 5 or 6 options liek he does, plus Duece the Juice on Twos (I came up with that one:)) it becomes a bit harder. Im confident on Brees, but Im more confident on Westbrook running over Eli and the 7 midgets, MJD runnign over Detroit in general (they can stop their moms), and WCS, I have C.Johnson on the bench. Plus Calvin Johnson (only player in Detroit. Period.) Jennings (#1 receiver in the league) and two of the top Ds in the league..in case I cant decide.:)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
HAHA the G-men are going to beat Westbrook down :lol:

Did you see what he did against the Seahawks? NOTHING. The Giants defense is 20x what the Seahawks Defense is

Teh iggles are going to get raped, just like Westbrook.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you see what he do to the Redskins and the Steelrs? Westbrook is too much to handle dude. He took a day off with Seattle.

BTW he did that to the Skins in one half, with broken ribs. What??

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
it's going to be westBROKE after the game with the giants :lol::lol:

Also, Rivers leads the world is Passing TDs and White leads to the world in rushing TD's...Also, 2/3 of my receivers are in the top 5 receiving yards/TDs ;)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
who's goin down now? :lol:

you're up by two points and I've Fitzgerald starting tonight...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
In the pants.

that's where it counts.

I win.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts